Some properties like clothes, books, foodstuffs etc were destroyed in some student’s compound which got burned by fire due to reasons unknown in Rusau close to the village hostel on Sunday the 11th day of February
According to some eye witnesses, it was noon when the incident happened, where they saw some smoke covering the area and noticed it was coming from the compound but before they could do anything to quench the fire down, some properties were already destroyed although some items were already recovered.
The landlord who is in person of Mr prophet said he was shocked at the incident because as of that time everywhere was locked and no tenant was in the compound so he don’t know what the cause might be but was pleased that no house was lost and will try to fix everything as before.
Report and photos by Kumtong Naantap Shadrach
Edited by J.M Score 3/5
286 total views, 3 views today